& Engineering Ltd. Co., is willing to share its products not only
with the Turkish market but in the world market with the trademark
Kapron which has reached an annual sale of 1.000.000 sqm in the parquet
KA Construction & Engineering
Ltd. Co., was established at the beginning of 2002 with the capacity
of 6.750.000 sqm/year. The main goal of the company is to produce
insulation materials for intra-wall insulation and parquet underlayment
materials. At the end of 2002 the insulation material called Kapron
which is extruded polystyrene foam sheet, was produced and promoted
to the market. Today Kapron has reached an annual sale of 1.000.000
sqm in the parquet market. The major sales are for laminated parquet
and engineered wood floor underlayment material.
The material has a 0,030
w/mk thermal insulation factor, +17 dB impact sound insulation and
+6 dB drum sound insulation. (The ultimate sound & heat insulating
6 mm thermal underlay panels for wooden flooring. The 6 mm sheet gives
the same insulation properties as 360 mm of concrete.)
Kapron has TUV-Cert ISO 9002 certificate and also has TSE certificate.
The properties of the materials
are as follows:
- Kapron is extruded polystyrene sheet made of 100% recyclable material
and has a fine, closed cell structure that never loses its resistance
to natural factors.
- Kapron is produced commercially in two types; 3 mm thickness K3
and 6 mm thickness K6. It is smooth and has a white color, can also
be produced in different colors and thickness in the range of 2 mm
to 8 mm.
- Kapron is produced partially from recycled material and is 100%
recycable so it is environmentally friendly.
- Because of the production technique and the chemicals used in the
process of Kapron, it is a CFC Free material and it is ozone friendly.
- Because of its fine closed cell structure, Kapron has neither water
or vapor conductivity nor absorption property.
- Kapron has high pressure resistance so it does not deform easily.
- Because of its low weight, it is easy to transport and apply.
- Kapron can be applied to any surface easily.
- Kapron can carry any cladding material easily because of their tensile
- Kapron does not consist of any poisonous material, can also be used
in food packaging sector.
- Kapron is also used as a sign and print material.
Areas Of Use:
- Can be used in all buildings on internal and external walls in order
to avoid condensation, moisture, mould, and paint craks.
- Can be used in all buildings on ceilings and floors in order to
make heat and sound insulation and condensation proof.
- Can be used on basement walls for condensation proof, heat and sound
- Can be used as a parquet underlayment for especially sound and heat
- Can be used as a model construction material.
- Evens out and covers over irregularities and cracks in solid sub-floors.
Flattens out old worn floorboards without the need of overlaying with
- Light to handle and easily cut to shape with a knife. Channels for
wiring can be accurately cut in.
- Moisture resistant, effectively blocks out damp and coldness from
solid flooring. Reflects heat back through the flooring making it
an ideal base when installing underfloor heating.
- The drum sound insulation in room acoustic is +7 db
- The step sound insulation in combination with 7 mm laminate parquet
is +21 db
- In combination with aluminium foil tape (joints of the sheets) perfect
solution for heat and humidity protection.
- Kapron cannot be used as an underlayment over the floor heating
- For the newly poured concrete floors and the basement floors use
0,15 mikron PE sheets for moisture prevention.
Although the extruded polystyrene
foam production for insulation has an age of decades, the use of extruded
polystyrene foam sheets as an underlayment for parquet market is very
new. KA Construction & Engineering Ltd. Co., is willing to share
it not only with the Turkish market but in the world market with the
KA Construction & Engineering Ltd. Co., imports their products
via wholesalers to European contries such as Austria, France, Germany,
United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Belgium, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania,
Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan,Kazakhstan, Syria, Iran, Egypt, UAE, US